Advanced CSS Menu 5 Light - Free Dreamweaver Extension
Create a lightweight and accessible CSS drop down menu in a snap.
This free Dreamweaver extension has everything you need to create a modern CSS drop-down horizontal or vertical menu without writing a single line of code.
- All-in-one product - create horizontal, vertical, tabbed, text or image based menus with a single tool.
- Variety of styles - create your own styles or use preset themes, customizable in any aspect.
- Contemporary menu design - CSS styled unordered lists based markup.
- Full cross-browser compatibility - works in all currently used browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE8 - IE11, Safari, Opera, etc.) and in most outdated browsers (including IE5.x - IE7), degrades gracefully in very old browsers.
- Support for touch devices - compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, and other touch devices.
- Valid HTML and CSS - the menu markup complies with HTML, XHTML and CSS standards and passes W3C and Dreamweaver validity checks.
- Accessible - the CSS menu complies with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Unlimited number of sublevels - deep menu structures are possible.
- Support for Sliding Doors technique - same image can be used for items having different width.
- Multiple menus on a page - you can have as many CSS menus on a page as you like.
- Dreamweaver templates supported - easily update your menu across the whole site by placing it into a Dreamweaver template.
- User-friendly Dreamweaver extension GUI - no need to dig into CSS files, make any change in menu style or structure with few comprehensive clicks.
- Live preview - see how your menu will look in a browser as you edit. Any change in the menu style or structure will be instantly reflected in IE browser embedded into this window.
- Preset themes - use one of the many preset themes as a building base for your menu design, or apply it to an existing menu at any time.
- Free - The Light version of Advanced CSS Drop Down Menu is absolutely free.
Advanced CSS Drop Down Menu Light examples
- Sporting Goods
Advanced CSS Menu Light review/tutorial
Video courtesy of Webucator, Dreamweaver Online and Onsite Training Classes
Advanced CSS Menu vs Advanced CSS Menu Light
|Light Edition||Full Edition|
|Support for touch devices||Basic||✓|
|Responsive / narrow screens support||Basic||✓|
|Submenu open / close animations||✓|
|Highlight current item ('You are here')||✓|
|Smooth color transitions||✓|
|Sliding Doors buttons||✓|
|Individual styles for items||✓|
|Stick to the top||✓|
Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Mac OS X 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, 8.0, MX 2004, MX