Lightbox 2 - Expression Web Add-In
Display your images in a stylish, professional looking lightbox.
Over the last years lightbox has been proven to be the niciest and the most user-friendly way to present images.
This Expression Web add-in will let you add a great-looking lightbox to your pages without having to write a single line of code.
- Stylish and flexible - create your own styles or use preset themes, customizable in any aspect.
- Automatic thumbnails - the lightbox add-in automatically creates thumbnail images of the required size. Decorate thumbnails with colorful background and borders that can change on mouseover.
- Galleries - group your images into nicely organized sets with built-in navigation.
- Navigation - browse through galleries with the forward / backward buttons, close the lightbox by clicking on the close button.
- Page content dimming - page content can be smoothly darkened or lightened to a desired level and color tint to draw user's attention to the lightbox.
- Frames with optionally rounded corners - outline your images with white or black frames, optionally with nice rounded corners.
- Caption - display titles and text information related to your images below or over the image.
- Drop shadows - give your lightbox the perfect impression of being raised above the content behind it.
- Opening animation - the lightbox is smoothly zoomed in and out from a thumbnail with animation easing effect.
- Smooth cross-fade transaction - when browsing through a gallery, the images are cross-faded into each other while the lightbox's size is gradually adjusted.
- Scales to fit the window - large images will be displayed scaled down, so that the lightbox can fit within the browser window.
- Full cross-browser compatibility - works in all currently used browsers (such as IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.), degrades gracefully in very old browsers.
- Valid HTML and CSS - lightbox markup complies with HTML, XHTML and CSS standards and passes W3C and Expression Web validity checks.
- Accessible - lightbox complies with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- No frameworks required - no third party frameworks are required, the code is light, fast and easy to maintain. No Flash, Java or canvas is required.
- User-friendly Expression Web add-in GUI - GUI is there for you to make lightbox style editing as easy as it can be. If you need to change a color, you change a color, and not a hex value on certain line in some CSS file. All settings are organized, grouped, and labeled.
- Live WYSIWYG preview - see how your lightbox looks and behaves in a browser, as you edit it. Any change in the style or structure will be instantly reflected in IE browser embedded into this window.
- Preset themes - use one of the many preset themes as a building base for your lightbox design, or apply it to an existing lightbox at any time.
- No monthly fee or subscription - you don't have to pay monthly fee or subscription fee.
- Dedicated support team - our support team is more than happy to assist you in setting up your lightbox.
- Free trial - no need to buy a pig in a poke, take advantage of a risk-free fully functional 15-day trial before handing over your money.
- 60 day money back guarantee - If our product does not suit you, we will return your money, no questions asked.
What's new in version 2
- HTML 5 support - complies with the latest HTML and CSS standards.
- Expand - when initially displayed, large images are scaled down to fit the browser window. With a click on the Expand icon you can make them display full size.
- Drag around - move large images around to study them closely when displayed in full size. Drag images to reveal content behind them.
- Control bar - control bar with optional Previous, Next, Play / Pause, Move, Expand, Close buttons.
- Slideshow - automatic rotation of images can be enabled.
- Preload - automatic preloading of the next / previous image in a gallery significantly reduces waiting time.
- Free updates to all coming 2.x.x versions.
Gallery with large images. Control bar, zoom-in, drag around enabled
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Microsoft Expression Web 4, 3(SP2), 2, 1, Microsoft FrontPage 2003, 2002, 2000