Lightbox 3 - Expression Web Add-In
Display your images in a stylish, professional looking lightbox.
Over the last years lightbox has been proven to be the niciest and the most user-friendly way to present images.
This Expression Web add-in will let you add a great-looking lightbox to your pages without having to write a single line of code.
- Stylish and flexible - create your own styles or use preset themes, customizable in any aspect.
- Responsive - the lightbox perfectly fits any device screen, automatically adjusts its size to the viewport. Thumbnails rearrange themselves to fit into any screen in responsive manner.
- Touch device support - open and navigate the lightbox on any touch-enabled devices including iOS, Android, and Surface devices.
- Galleries - group your images into nicely organized sets with built-in navigation.
- Navigation - browse through galleries with the forward / backward buttons, close the lightbox by clicking on the close button.
- Zoom in and drag - let your customers have a closer look and explore details of your images by zooming in and dragging around.
- Page content dimming - page content can be smoothly darkened or lightened to a desired level and color tint to draw user's attention to the lightbox.
- Frames with optionally rounded corners - outline your images with white or black frames, optionally with nice rounded corners.
- Caption - display titles and text information related to your images below or over the image.
- Drop shadows - give your lightbox the perfect impression of being raised above the content behind it.
- Opening animation - the lightbox is smoothly zoomed in and out from a thumbnail with animation easing effect.
- Smooth cross-fade transaction - when browsing through a gallery, the images are cross-faded into each other while the lightbox's size is gradually adjusted.
- Scales to fit the window - large images will be displayed scaled down, so that the lightbox can fit within the browser window.
- Automatic thumbnails - the lightbox extension automatically creates thumbnail images of the required size. Decorate thumbnails with colorful background and borders that can change on mouseover. Give them rounded corners, frames and shadows of any radius, width and color.
- Full cross-browser compatibility - works in all currently used browsers (such as IE6 - IE11, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.), degrades gracefully in very old browsers.
- Valid HTML and CSS - lightbox markup complies with HTML, XHTML and CSS standards and passes W3C and Expression Web validity checks.
- Accessible - lightbox complies with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- No frameworks required - no third party frameworks are required, the code is light, fast and easy to maintain. No Flash, Java or canvas is required.
- User-friendly Expression Web add-in GUI - GUI is there for you to make lightbox style editing as easy as it can be. If you need to change a color, you change a color, and not a hex value on certain line in some CSS file. All settings are organized, grouped, and labeled.
- Live WYSIWYG preview - see how your lightbox looks and behaves in a browser, as you edit it. Any change in the style or structure will be instantly reflected in IE browser embedded into this window.
- Preset themes - use one of the many preset themes as a building base for your lightbox design, or apply it to an existing lightbox at any time.
- No monthly fee or subscription - you don't have to pay monthly fee or subscription fee.
- Dedicated support team - our support team is more than happy to assist you in setting up your lightbox.
- Free trial - no need to buy a pig in a poke, take advantage of a risk-free fully functional 15-day trial before handing over your money.
- 60 day money back guarantee - If our product does not suit you, we will return your money, no questions asked.
What's new in Lightbox 3
- Better touch support - touch support for dragging and zooming (multi-touch) added.
- HTML content - the lightbox can display HTML from different sources - inline, iFrame, AJAX.
- Vimeo.com videos - the Lightbox 3 can display videos from Vimeo and Youtube.
- Free updates to all coming 3.x.x versions.
What's new in version 2
- HTML 5 support - complies with the latest HTML and CSS standards.
- Expand - when initially displayed, large images are scaled down to fit the browser window. With a click on the Expand icon you can make them display full size.
- Drag around - move large images around to study them closely when displayed in full size. Drag images to reveal content behind them.
- Control bar - control bar with optional Previous, Next, Play / Pause, Move, Expand, Close buttons.
- Slideshow - automatic rotation of images can be enabled.
- Preload - automatic preloading of the next / previous image in a gallery significantly reduces waiting time.
- Free updates to all coming 2.x.x versions.
Gallery with large images. Control bar, zoom-in, drag around enabled
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Microsoft Expression Web 4, 3(SP2), 2, 1, Microsoft FrontPage 2003, 2002, 2000