Image / Banner Rotator 2 - Expression Web Add-In
Easy and effective way to present your products, services and portfolio photos.
A picture is worth a thousand words. A slideshow is worth a million.
- Stylish and flexible - create your own styles or use preset themes, customizable in any aspect.
- Effective transactions - banners are rotated with a nice cross-fade or scroll effect with smooth acceleration/deceleration and adjustable speed.
- Navigation - navigation buttons allow to skip the automatic sequence and switch to any banner any time you like.
- Pause on mouseover - the animation stops to let the user study the currently displayed banner when his mouse hovers over the rotator.
- Caption - display titles and text information related to your images over the image.
- Full cross-browser compatibility - works in all currently used browsers (such as IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.), degrades gracefully in very old browsers.
- Valid HTML and CSS - image rotator markup complies with HTML, XHTML and CSS standards and passes W3C and Expression Web validity checks.
- Accessible - the image rotator complies with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- No frameworks required - no third party frameworks are required, the code is light, fast and easy to maintain. No Flash, Java or canvas is required.
- User-friendly Expression Web add-in GUI - GUI is there for you to make style editing as easy as it can be. If you need to change a color, all you do is pick a color, you don't change a hex value in a CSS file. All settings are organized, grouped, and labeled.
- Live WYSIWYG preview - see how your image rotator looks and behaves in a browser, as you edit it. Any change in the style or structure is instantly reflected in IE browser embedded into this window.
- Preset themes - use one of the many preset themes as a building base for your image banner rotator design, or apply it to an existing rotator at any time.
- No monthly fee or subscription - you don't have to pay monthly fee or subscription fee.
- Dedicated support team - our support team is more than happy to assist you in setting up your image rotator.
- Free trial - no need to buy a pig in a poke, take advantage of a risk-free fully functional 15-day trial before handing over your money.
- 60 day money back guarantee - If our product does not suit you, we will return your money, no questions asked.
What's new in version 2
- Improved support for touch devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.) - including sliding images with a finger in the slide animation.
- HTML 5 support - complies with the latest HTML and CSS standards.
- Auto image resize / resample - the add-in will automatically create banners of required size from the source images.
- Auto play off - automatic rotation of banners can be disabled.
- Free updates to all coming 2.x.x versions.
Image Rotator examples
Horizontal scroll, numbered buttons, captions
Wave animation, image-based buttons, captions
Image-based buttons, crossfade transaction
Rich caption, image-based buttons, vertical scroll
- The new Airbus 380 was initially offered in two models. The A380-800 original configuration carried 555 passengers in a three-class configuration or 853 passengers (538 on the main deck and 315 on the upper deck) in a single-class economy configuration.
- The 747-400, the latest version in service, is among the fastest airliners in service with a high-subsonic cruise speed of Mach 0.855 (up to 570 mph, 920 km/h). The 747-400 passenger version can accommodate 416 passengers in a typical three-class layout or 524 passengers in a typical two-class layout.
- The Il-96-300 has a standard passenger capacity of 262 seats in a two-class configuration with 18 seats with a seat pitch of 54 inches (140 cm) and 244 seats with a pitch of 32 inches (81 cm), of which typical seating is 3-3-3 (layout), but low density seating is 2-4-2 (layout possible).
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Microsoft Expression Web 4, 3(SP2), 2, 1, Microsoft FrontPage 2003, 2002, 2000